Aotearoa Quilters, the National Association of New Zealand Quilters, is an Incorporated Society funded through membership subscriptions, occasional grants and sponsorship.
Sponsorship is sought from the community for;
- Hosting national quilt show events, such as the biennial Aotearoa Quilters’ Members Challenge which travels the country for approximately twelve months; The Great New Zealand Quilt Show, Colour challenges and other events such as the recent International Quilt Expo, Education Seminars and Symposium events.
- Providing prizes for exhibitions and national challenges
- Support the development of quilting in New Zealand through promotion, and education
- Developing an archive to record the quilting history of New Zealand
- Providing support to future symposia organisers
- Cosy Kiwi Kids – our charitable arm aimed at keeping New Zealand kids warm
2018 sponsors for these events have been:
|Bernina NZ||Cottage Flair|
|Brother NZ||Foxs Cottage|
|Fabric by Three||Mallee Textiles|
|Village Books and Crafts||Wright Fabrics|
|Wonderfil Specialty Threads|
Aotearoa Quilters, the National Association of New Zealand Quilters, is grateful for this support and looks forward to building strong long term relationships with sponsors on an ongoing basis.
If you would like to become a sponsor of Aotearoa Quilters, the National Association of New Zealand Quilters, please contact us for details.