Aotearoa Quilters Membership is available to all quilters, both those residing in New Zealand and those residing elsewhere but wishing to keep in touch with what is happening on the New Zealand quilting scene.
Individual Membership fees are:
$40 for one year, $75 for two years…no matter where you live!
Our financial year is from 1st May – 30th April each year with membership fees being due on the 1st May.
NOTE: Those people living in New Zealand should choose either the Individual Membership for one or two years. Only those living outside of New Zealand should choose the International Membership for one or two years.
For special deals that happen occasionally, go to the Shop tab
Why join ?
Your membership and support will enable your National Association to:
- – develop and nurture quilting and textile arts in New Zealand
- – keep you up to date about exciting new developments – such as Members activities and International opportunities
- – contribute to our involvement in keeping the youngsters of New Zealand warm ( Cosy Kiwi Kids)
- – ensure we are able to guide and help future national symposia organisers
- – help develop and maintain an archival record or quilting and quilters in New Zealand
- – continue to support the education and professional development of our member quilters e.g. regular Education Seminars, online workshops (Coming soon)
- – provide opportunities for quilters to participate in exhibitions of their work, such as our annual members challenges, colour challenges, touring exhibitions
- – produces a regular Newsletters that highlight news, key exhibition dates, and events with links to more detailed information
- – provides entry to our member-only challenges and travelling exhibitions
- – discounted entry to the regular Colour Challenge and other events
- – the opportunity to discuss issues with other quilters on our Face Book Members only group
- – discounts to events such as the Education Seminars
- – the opportunity to participate in international opportunities such as the recent International Challenge and the Canadian Ailsa Craig Quilt and Textile Art Festival
- – exposure of members’ work on our website (see our Galleries), FB page, Newsletter and publications