Aotearoa Quilters Membership is available to all quilters, both those residing in New Zealand and those residing elsewhere but wishing to keep in touch with what is happening on the New Zealand quilting scene.
Individual Membership fees are:
$40 for one year, $75 for two years…no matter where you live!
Our financial year is from 1st May – 30th April each year with membership fees being due on the 1st May.
Why join as an Individual Member?
Your membership and support will enable your National Association to:
- develop and nurture quilting and textile arts in New Zealand
- keep you up to date about exciting new developments – such as Members activities and International opportunities
- contribute to our involvement in keeping the youngsters of New Zealand warm ( Cozy Kiwi Kids)
- ensure we are able to guide and help future national symposia organisers
- help develop and maintain an archival record or quilting and quilters in New Zealand
- continue to support the education and professional development of our member quilters e.g. regular Education Seminars, online workshops (Coming soon)
- provide opportunities for quilters to participate in exhibitions of their work, such as our annual members challenges, colour challenges, touring exhibitions
- produces a regular Newsletters that highlight news, key exhibition dates, and events with links to more detailed information
- provides entry to our member-only challenges and travelling exhibitions
- discounted entry to the regular Colour Challenge and other events
- the opportunity to discuss issues with other quilters on our Face Book Members only group
- discounts to events such as the Education Seminars
- the opportunity to participate in international opportunities such as the recent International Challenge and the Canadian Ailsa Craig Quilt and Textile Art Festival
- exposure of members’ work on our website (see our Galleries), FB page, Newsletter and publications
Associate Membership for Groups and Guilds.
Groups and Guilds are able to join for $50. This gives an Associate Membership
Your guild will pay one $50 fee per year to become an Associate Member and receive the following benefits;
- Regular newsletters detailing news of Aotearoa Quilters events challenges and exhibitions.
- Group and Guild’s meeting and contact details can be listed on the website,
- Group and guild news and exhibition information can be added to the website calendar, reaching a national audience
- Opportunity to host touring exhibitions.
- Link with Aotearoa Quilters Regional Representatives
(NB:Associate Membership does not give individual membership benefits to group members, e.g. discounted entry fees are only available to individual members)