Aotearoa Quilters, the National Association of New Zealand Quilters, is an Incorporated Society funded through membership subscriptions, occasional grants and sponsorship.
Sponsorship is sought from the community for;
- Hosting national quilt show events, such as the biennial Aotearoa Quilters’ Challenge which travels the country for approximately twelve months; An exciting new event “The Best of New Zealand”, and our 12 X 12 colour challenges.
- Providing prizes for exhibitions and national challenges
- Support the development of quilting in New Zealand through promotion, and education
- Developing an archive to record the quilting history of New Zealand
- Providing support to future symposia organisers
- Charity to keep New Zealand kids warm
Recent past sponsors for these events have been:
|Bernina NZ ltd||New Zealand Quilter|
|Cushla’s Village Fabrics||Sewezi Tables|
|Cottage Flair||Towrags (No website)|
|Distressed Threads||Tulis Textiles|
|Dye-it Fabrics (No website)||Wright Fabrics (website under construction)|
|Kiwithreadz||Quilt Shop – Tirau|
|Patch and Quilt||Stitch|
Aotearoa Quilters, the National Association of New Zealand Quilters, is grateful for this support and looks forward to building strong long term relationships with sponsors on an ongoing basis.
If you would like to become a sponsor of Aotearoa Quilters, the National Association of New Zealand Quilters, please contact us for details.