Funding to support the activities of Regional Aotearoa Quilters Members (RAQM ) groups is available by application.
Terms and Conditions for funding are as follows:
- RAQM are established groups made up of quilters/textile artists who are all current AQ members that meet regularly together and are recognised by the AQ committee as RAQM groups
- The activity requiring funding meets the aims of the association which are:
- to promote and lead the development of patchwork, quilting and textile art within New Zealand.
- to provide New Zealand quilters the opportunity to expand horizons, to share work, and to learn.
- to support quilters and textile artists at all levels through offering a variety of classes, exhibitions, regional meetings and professional development opportunities.
- Funding can be applied for at any time of the year and will be granted (in full or in part) at the discretion of the AQ committee, subject to sufficient funding being available in any calendar year. Applications should be submitted no less than 6 weeks prior to the event. No retrospective funding will be granted. RAQM can only apply once in a 12-month period.
- RAQM use AQ branding in the promotion of their event, and where possible promote Aotearoa Quilters membership and events as part of their activity.
- A report and photos of the event are to be supplied to AQ within 4 weeks of the event, for publication in the AQ newsletter.
- If the event if cancelled, funds received from AQ are to be refunded in full within 4 weeks of the cancellation date.
The application form is here.