Associate Membership is available for Groups and Guilds.
$50 per year for Associate Membership
Aotearoa Quilters financial year is from 1st May 3oth April each year. Membership fees are due on the 1st May.
Your guild will pay one $50 fee per year to become an Associate Member, and to receive the following benefits;
- Newsletter detailing news of events and challenges, exhibitions, regional days.
- Your guild or group’s news and exhibition information can be posted on the website.
- Opportunity to host touring exhibitions.
- Keep updated with National Quilting events and opportunities.
- List your group information on the website.
Members of clubs and guilds which may be Associate Members are encouraged to join as Individual Members to access the full benefits of membership, which include;
Your membership and support will enable your National Association to:
- develop and nurture quilting and textile arts in New Zealand
- keep you up to date about exciting new developments
- contribute to our involvement in keeping the youngsters of New Zealand warm
- ensure we are able to guide and help future national symposia organisers
- help develop and maintain an archival record or quilting and quilters in New Zealand
- continue to support the education and professional development of our member quilters
- provide opportunities for quilters to participate in exhibitions of their work (you will need to be an individual member to pay members rates for challenge entries)
The Association produces a regular Newsletters and Mini-news that highlight news, key exhibition dates, news, events and exhibition dates with links to more detailed information; provides entry to our member-only travelling exhibitions; discounted entry to the 12″x 12″ Colour Challenge;the opportunity to discuss issues with other quilters on our Yahoo discussion group;connection with other quilters via our Face Book page,
Associate Membership of your guild does not give members the benefits of individual membership eg. Discounted entry fees