Aotearoa Quilters holds events for the benefit of its members and the quilting community in New Zealand. These events include;
- Colour Challenge – a 12 x 12 inch challenge based on colour – YELLOW is the current theme open to all New Zealand Quilters
- Floral Challenge – another small challenge quilt to be displayed at the Auckland Flower & Orchid show
- SewEzi FLIGHT Challenge – Travelling Exhibition
- 2016 Aotearoa Quilters AGM
- Cozy Kiwi Kidz – collection of charity quilts
- 2017 Professional Development -Quilts – Conception to Competition– professional development for New Zealand Quilting Tutors
- The Great New Zealand Quilt Show – Biennial Exhibition – an exhibition of members work.
- Silent Auction – The latest Silent Auction was held at Symposium Manawatu. Our next planned silent auction will be at Symposium in Christchurch, 2017.
Another exciting opportunity for New Zealand Quilters is the Ailsa Craig Quilt Festival, 2018 – see details here as they come to hand.
See the CALENDAR for the details of these events, and other New Zealand Quilting Events.
Contact us here if you have any other queries